Sea2Table is back! As I mentioned in my first post about Sea2Table, I bought the starter pack which came with shrimp, cod, and salmon. Cod was next on my list to try and I wanted to keep it super simple.
This dinner is really easy in terms of needing just a few ingredients and very little attention, not to mention its easy on the mind knowing you’re supporting a great company and product.
What I Used:
- 2 Sea2Table Cod Filets
- 1 lemon
- salt & paprika
- 1 Package Cappello’s Fettuccini
- 1/2 Jar Trader Joe’s Organic Vodka Sauce (freeze the other half of the jar, we’ll use it again soon!)
- Brussel Sprouts (roasted)
- Set oven to 425 degrees
- Pop the fillets in there in a foil packet with a few slices of lemon below the fish, a squeeze of lemon juice, olive oil, salt, & paprika over the top. Cook for 20-25 minutes
- Add the brussels to the oven on a baking sheet (cut into halves and quarters and drizzled with salt & olive oil). Cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Bring a pot of water to boil, drop the pasta in for ~3 minutes, strain, add half jar of sauce and toss with tongs.