Easy Recipe Alert!!! This was basically the easiest soup of all time, plus I’ve put the extra soup in the freezer because I can already see it working as a yummy creamy pasta sauce. All this includes is boiling, blending, and eating – who doesn’t love that simple process?
What I used:
- 3 large carrots – peeled and cut into quarters
- 2 large sweet potatoes – peeled and cut into quarters
- 1 large yellow onion – peeled of the outter layer and cut into quarters
- 1 big pinch of salt
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil then add all of the above ingredients. Boil until fork tender (20 or so minutes)
- Remove the veggies using a ladle with holes and add to your blender, slowly add a couple of ladles full of the starchy boiling water to the blender until you get the desired consistency.
- Garnish with any sort of herb or crispy kale like I did!