Over the last few months I’ve started working with a really fabulous company here in Chicago called Pressed Vibrance and I am really excited about sharing some of their products with you guys.
Eric & his wife Megan first started their businesses with juices, and while that’s still a big part of what they do, they’ve expanded their offerings massively.
Here are a few of my favorites!
- Fire Water: The best way to kick-start your morning. It’s refreshing and not too heavy, it’s not spicy or sugary, but has a tiny kick in the back of your throat from the bit of ginger. This product helps reduce inflammation and is great for a post-workout hydration option.
- Anti-Oxidant Water: For an afternoon pick me up. I love how the flavor is subtle in this but the hydration is strong.
- Weekly Juice Subscription: If you adore fresh pressed juice and want to try out the absolute best product on the market with creative flavors and blends that are made with purpose and intention look no further. Try it out for a week and you’ll be hooked!
- Body Butter: Ok you guys, this is my current obsession since I’m trying to ditch chemical laden lotions. Not only does it feel so decadently lovely on your skin, you end up smelling like delicious irresistible cocoa. A wonderful product for someone with dry skin be it yourself or a loved one – who doesn’t love body butter as a sweet gift!
- Bath Salts: If you’re like me and you find your body aching and exhausted by the end of the week, look no further than these amazing salts designed for specific purposes. Whether you’re looking to nourish, renew, or balance, there’s a salt combo for you.